Sunday, March 14, 2010

PJs and Totes

I tend to wear my PJ's around the house all the time and lately I have noticed that they are getting pretty worn. I really needed to buy some new boxer-type shorts for lounging, but why buy them when you can make them? This is my first of many new shorts. Who knew they were sooo easy to make? I should have a drawer full of them by the end of the month.
My PJ's

Today I got busy making some new totes for Textures. I hope to have several to take to Maggie next weekend. Making big bags is new for me. I usually make little bags because I find big bags should have zippers and pockets and all. I don't really like sewing those little details. I get bored with them. But this tote is fun and not too tedious. And people can always use a good tote bag. I am calling it the "library tote" because it is the perfect size for magazines and books.

Library Tote in Asian Turquoise

Library Tote in Asian Turquoise

Library Tote in Very Mary

Tried a new stitch on my machine for this one.

No comments: