I have discovered this awesome group thanks to Katie from Skunkboy Creatures. They make me happy. Check out this video:
If you liked this, then you need to check out their other videos. My favorites are "Another Day", "Expiration Date", "September! by Earth Wind and Fire" "Mr Sandman by the Cordettes" and "Nature Boy by Nat King Cole." Oh...I just like them all. Check 'em out.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
I recently spent a "springy" day with one of my good friends, Courtney and her adorable son Cooper. It was a perfect afternoon. We went to Thomasville, GA which sports an adorable little downtown full of shops and restaurants. Here are some picks of these two special people.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
I love MaryKateMcDevitt on Etsy. Her whimsical illustrations and sayings are a playful nudge to be more productive; and I have to say that today I had a very productive day. Today I:
- Made banana and walnut pancakes
- Did a load of laundry
- Caught up with an old friend
- Inventoried my fabric stash looking for fabric that could be used for baby shower gifts
- Worked out (and sweated a lot)
- Watched the season finale of Top Chef
- Made pizza
- Sorted almost a years worth of bills and statements
- Started and finished filing my taxes (happy to say we are getting a refund!)