Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mamma and Pampa's Yard

Last summer I was visiting my Grandparents in Texas. Their home is full of such wonderful memories. There are many things about that house that I cherish, so I was inspired to take some pictures.

My Mamma will be moving to an assisted living home very soon. So I decided to take those pictures and do something special with them. I am creating some books for her (and for me) with the help of shutterfly. Here are some of the pictures that will be included in the book, "Mamma and Pampa's Yard":







1 comment:

Valerie said...

What a great idea! I may have to take some photos while in MN this fall at my husband's aunt and uncle's house. They are about to put it on the market after probably 40-50 years in the house, so they would probably love a little photo book like this!